Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Where You Can Find Me!!!

Hey guys let me tell you a little bit about my poker playing history, and whereabouts I can be found on the web... if any of you guys fancy a game sometime...

First off I started playing poker in March 2005 so I have been playing poker for a little over a year now...

I also have never invested any of my own money online and have build up a nice bankroll from freeroll winnings (mostly coming from my forums league competitions) and from free deposit bonuses etc... I then have been concentrating mostly on cash game play and climbing my way through the poker ranks...

I play my cash games mostly on Royal Vegas Poker which is a prima networked site so you can find me on any prima site.... my name there is Ssabnomot which is tomonbass backwards :)

And I also play small buy in MTT's and STT's at several sites AP/PokerStars/ etc etc where my name is Tomonbass or some variation of it ...

So look out for me and I hope to see you around :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home