Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Hey Guys sorry its been a while but I went on a monster downswing following my last post and have been trying to sort my terrible game out lol :)

Mix of bad beats and bad decisions.. I always seem to find that these bad swings start at the weekend when the games are much looser than usual and that sets the tone fore the following week.. even though it shouldnt but hey Im still learning :)

I studyed a few of my poker books again and got back to it and Im moving back up the payscale again :)

It was also my birthday on Saturday too the big 25 lol so I was busy getting drunk etc.. and the World cup of football started too so I've been watching plenty of that....

I got a few more books to study for my birthday which can only help my game improve even more in the future.... so until next time take care...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home